I’m sure that you are all just on the edge of your seats wondering how things finally turned out with selling our house. Well, me too!
We do have someone looking at the house right now who seems pretty interested. But it’s not like that hasn’t happened before… We've had one ridiculous offer {but I guess it never hurts to ask} and one offer that was really close, but they changed their minds in the middle.
As if this whole ordeal weren’t already enough to drive me bonkers, someone has apparently swiped our “For Sale” sign *and* someone was running a scam ad of our house for rent on craigslist. {I have a love/hate relationship with craigslist at the moment…}
Here is the phrase that keeps coming to my mind when I pray: “Thou art not yet as Job.” OK, I guess that is true. But I’m finding out I’m no Pollyanna either.
5 comments:
Holy cow!! I am totally shocked about the Craigslist thing.
How was the trip to UT?
i don't know about that girl, you were always a molly mormon when i knew you and i don't see how you could have changed unless your "professor" has corrupted you. i know he's got a devilish side(i used to have a picture to prove it but probably not anymore)
You can come use my dishwasher/washing machine anytime! Let's get together soon!
Sorry about the trauma...this too shall pass? (don't hit me!)
Oh the nightmare of homeownership! (like I would know but anyway I can just imagine.) But usually it is really good thing right? I know I could share some fun renting stories but I don't think you want to hear that.
I do send much love to you and I am glad that you figured out the Craiglist thing. How did you? Pretty amazing.
Sorry about the continuing ordeal... We still can't buy your house at this juncture... Sorry!
Sounds like HF is giving you a bit of what Joseph got in Liberty Jail. But I'm thinking your recent history feels a lot more like eternity than a "brief moment"! Is it time to bury St. Joseph in the yard yet?
You're still in our prayers!
Post a Comment