
That makes, let me see, fridge #4. You probably don't want me to go into the details. But I will say that if you are buying appliances anytime soon, I would probably be qualified to answer some of your questions.
I will also say that I think commission sales should be banished. It just makes things awkward when you go in and buy a kitchen full of appliances and then end up taking them back. Yeah, awkward.
And I will also say that anyone who buys something from Sears that is not on sale is being suckered.
And I will also say that the sales on the "Black Friday" were not what they appeared to be. Speaking as a person who had been tracking prices very closely for a few months, the prices increased noticably just before Thanksgiving, so the prices of the sales in October {which also happens to be when they bring out the new models=good deals} and the beginning of November were much better.
So, back to "Fridge Number Four." Our kitchen has all the appliances included except for the fridge. And they're Jenn-Air. If we had our druthers we would have all LG. Or maybe GE Cafe. But, anyways, I am not one who cares whether her appliances all "match" brand-wise. However, these Jenn-Air appliances have very distinctive handles on them, and most other brands have handles that would make them look silly together. So we were looking for a pretty specific fridge.
I was not sure what kind of deal we would be able to find. We were looking at about 3 thousand for the fridge. Not quite good enough for me. Especially when we had bought "fridge number 3" with its accompanying range, dishwasher, and microwave for $3600. So, today I headed over to the Sears Outlet. They don't have many Jenn-Air appliances coming through there {but you can have your pick of any Kenmore and there are plenty of Kitchen Aids, even LGs}
But today they happened to have this fridge. And today was the last day of the 50% off sale. {Well 50% off of their raised price, remember} But still a good deal. And I only just started praying about it this morning. I wasn't expecting to find one on my first try!
Oh, if you were wondering it was #1 Kenmore Elite, #2 Electrolux, #3 Bosch, and now #4 Jenn-Air.
1 comment:
That looks like a great fridge, way to go. It will look awesome in your new house! It was good to talk to you today, you always have good advice.
Post a Comment