Time to get a new suit!
For years I have kept the van door open whenever it is in the garage. That way the kids can climb on in when it's time to leave the house without me having to go open the door for them.
I am currently re-evaluating this practice in light of certain recent events. It appears that the stars aligned, and by stars I mean the garage door being open at the same time that the van door was open at the same time that there was a peanut butter sandwich left in the pocket of The Professor's suit coat at the same time that the suit coat was left in the van...and the only thing I can reasonably think of is that a squirrel found its way there.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't the deer. {They've been too busy leaving tracks through the baby grass and nibbling away at my plants. I thought I was pretty careful about getting things that deer don't want to eat, but the burning bushes have turned out to be their midnight snack of choice lately.}
7 comments:
Wow-that was one determined squirrel! Have fun shopping for a new suit!
I'm sure it wasn't funny when you found the suit jacket and it won't be funny while you're shopping for a new one but this was a very funny post! Thanks for the laugh!
(The squirrels can't drive, can they???)
Oh no! Time for a dog? Is there such a thing as a 'Halloween Suit Sale'? (Maybe home owner's insurance covers squirrels) :)
50% tabasco/ 50% water solution - spray it on your plants. That's what we used on BYU grounds crew to keep the deer from eating the flowers.
I bet the Professor did it, and is just too ashamed to admit it.
That is just too funny! Yet another reason why my kids think squirrels are evil -- they're black here in Toronto.
That is amazing! Really that is awesome - such randomness!
Post a Comment