{Or at least maybe this will get Easy to stop saying mean things about me in Primary. And I quote: "My dad is always nice, my mom is sometimes nice, and Cuddles is always mean." It was a real precious moment.}
True story--I totally spaced her friend's birthday party last Saturday. So that probably negates it right there, not to mention all the other mean awful stuff I do...
4 comments:
WOW! Oh I love Primary stories. During a lesson about serving others a few weeks ago, the children were all asked the question, "What does your mom do?" Meaning, what does she do FOR you. And one child answered, "My mom yells. That's all. She yells at me, and my brothers and my dad."
Yikes.
Cool, I love the color combinations. :)
Hillarious story about E!! THE BEST! I am in primary, and I can attest to the fact that kids will SPILL THE DIRT in primary.
The bows are darling. Do you think Aaron would wear one?! I am itching for a little girl to get my hands on their hair!
I love that quote from Easy. I can't stop laughing over it. Awesome.
Post a Comment