Do you notice anything wierd about our pumpkins? It's probably hard to see in this picture.

This is the view of the back of the Mr Potato Head pumpkin:

No, this was not the work of a human. Remember our
squirrel friend?? Well, he decided to come back and work on our pumpkins. See the little piles of bits of pumpkin shell on the steps? I think he was going for the seeds inside.

We are going to have one fat squirrel, come springtime.
8 comments:
Ha ha ha! What a strange little squirrel; he sure puts a lot of effort into getting into your stuff. Your pumpkins are very cute.
This squirrel is really the Baily's nemesis, we are amazed at the patience and forgiveness that you ‘all have for that varmint. Next you will be putting Peanutbutter sandwich inside the pumpkins...Judd & Debi
Pretty wild!! Maybe you could trap him, name him and keep him in a cage!? (just kidding) Did he visit the neighbors also? I liked your pumpkins too. :)
i say get an air rifle and take him out once and for all...maybe use the pb&J to lure him in. ha ha ha ha ha ha(that's my evil laugh)
How are you so lucky to have these wildlife encounters. I think your squirrel is awesome. You need to name him. I mean really - what were you going to do with those pumpkins anyway? Resourceful little pet you got there.
must be a hard winter coming ahead. We have millions of squirrels out here and none of them touched any pumpkins.
No way! Before I read the post, I thought these were pics like you see on line, where people have set up their pumpkins to look like they have been in some kind of awful accident. I was thinking this was a bit out of character for you!
As for the squirrel, this looks more like the work of a small gang of squirrels...with really tiny carving knives and lots of gold "bling."
hilarious! I loved easy's comment about you in primary, well about cuddles was better! Kids are sooo funny at this age! Cute bows. AND I can't wait to see what you do with your dining room, I mean the posts of your "inspiration" is quite amazing and timeconsuming AND scary to take on right?
P.S. Maybe you should throw a bunch PB&J sandwich bits in your neighbors yards, that might get rid of him...the devil in me says.
Post a Comment