It was a busy Christmas this year. My parents and youngest brother came down and so everyone within reasonable distance congregated at our house. I should have ended up with more pictures...
The kids were excited to sleep in our room while their beds were occupied. Eazy snores.
Uncle Matt is always good with the kids.
I like to have our fancy dinner on Christmas Eve and then we have Papa Murphy's on Christmas Day. That way we get to eat pizza and nobody has to work on Christmas. it's a win-win. So here are some pictures of the Who Hash
and the Roast Beast
I also try to put breakfasty stuff in the stockings in a futile attempt to give the day a healthy start. {Not everyone brought their stockings, so we just put stuff on the counter} Oh, those pop tarts count, because they have fiber...
There was a Wii under our tree. The Professor really lobbied in favor of that Christmas Wish...
And here are the traditional pictures of the kids in front of the tree with all their presents. Yes, they each got a bag of chips. It has to last the whole year, cuz it's the only time I buy them.
My mom got me a new Michael Buble CD. I've been listening to it most of the time since Christmas. And my kids really dig it when I break out with "Cry me a River." Goes over real well.
4 comments:
I love all the pictures! It looks like you had a great Christmas-I wish we could have been there too. The food looks really good-was that salmon? Yum. The picture of your kids with Uncle Matt is really cute.
You know me, it's ALWAYS Christmas!! The food was WONDERFUL and we loved being with family and sharing all of the fun!!! And I love the picture of Matthew smothered by the kids too (he does too). Thanks for sharing :)
It's never too late to post about Christmas! (I have to say that because I have yet to post about ours....) Looks like you guys had a fun one.
It is never too late! cute photos!
Post a Comment