And I don’t know where I’ve been, but I just discovered these fabulous flowers. Ranunculus. Who knew? Well, you probably did. I noticed them at the same garden center and I grabbed a couple, since I had just read about them in Sunset. This little bloom broke off and so I stuck it in water. It’s been cheering my kitchen window for days and is still going strong. I’m going to stock up on some more of these too.
Did you catch the Black Friday sale at Home Depot this weekend? I hauled home a load of pansies, snapdragons, boxwoods and burning bushes. And a grill. Then The Professor traded it back in for a grill he found at Sears. Yes, we keep swearing off that store, and yet somehow keep finding our way back. . . This time he bought the grill online and it was cheaper {probably because there was no commission to pay} and then picked it up at the store.
5 comments:
Very nice-I like the plants and I like the containers you have them in too. I have never heard of that flower but it is really pretty. Have fun with your new grill!
I love Fuchsias, I am going to follow your example and plant some small plants. I used to buy the baskets too, until the price went up. You always have Great Ideas!! Thanks. :)
That is great that you found those plants for so cheep. We need to get some flowers soon too. I would say happy spring time but it is cold and cloudy out today.
Post a Comment