Monday, May 24, 2010

The spring that almost wasn't

I thought it was silly when we had snow on Easter.
I didn't really like having snow on Mother's Day.
But I never thought I would see the day when it was snowing on our anniversary.
Until today.

We still have comforters on all our beds. I turned on the fireplace today at lunch.
It's the last week of school for crying out loud!
This has got to stop.
It might be funny if it weren't so infuriating.
Let's just say that next year I won't be such a hurry to get my garden planted...

8 comments:

marticall said...

Wow!! Amazing! Your Dad remembers snow in June in Idaho when he was young. Pretty wild!! Maybe it is to make the children glad that school isn't out :)

Kathryn said...

That is crazy! Just when you thought you could put those blasted snow clothes away, huh? Happy Anniversary just the same! We have been having a rather cool time of it down here too. You know 70 degrees! I am not complaining though I am hoping it holds because I know the heat is coming.

Amy said...

A FREAKIN MEN! That is exactly how I was feeling. I rushed to get my garden planted this weekend, and I feel like it was all a waste! I knew it would rain but seriously. Though on our wedding day the temps dropped from 80 to 40 in ONE DAY! we were all freezing!

Amy said...

our anniversary is on Thursday just FYI. Happy Anniversary!

Amber said...

what ever happened to Global warming?? :) It seems to me that winter is lingering everywhere and I too can't wait for it to be over. I feel your pain ;)

Shanna and Brad said...

What a strange spring!! I hope you still had a nice anniversary.

怡潔 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
雲亨 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.