For those of us with no intention of running any marathons, I have another alternative.
These will work for pancakes or waffles, just in case you have someone in your family who only wants pancakes and another someone who only wants waffles. But that is, of course, strictly hypothetical.
The first thing you need is some wheat flour. I suppose you can make do with wheat flour from the grocery store, but it’s so much more expensive and actually not as good for you. If you don’t have one of these, ask for it for your birthday.
Once your wheat is magically turned into flour, you are ready to assemble the ingredients by throwing them in your blender.
1 ½ cups of milk
½ cup pumpkin
2 eggs
¼ cup oil
¼ cup sugar
2 cups of wheat flour
1 Tablespoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
½ teaspoon of salt
Blend it. Now you can cook it.
I usually make it the night before so it’s all ready for the next morning when I don’t feel like cooking.
And of course you can enhance it with more antioxidants {chocolate chips} and put more antioxidants on top {berries} and top it with some whipped cream {to help the medicine go down.}
1 comment:
I missed this one! We must be on at the same time right now, ha ha. I always add chocolate chips to our pancakes and eat them with peanut butter and syrup. I didn't like pancakes until I had them this way in college!
Post a Comment