Sunday, March 30, 2008
Fine, I'll be Political...
The other day I kept catching the last half of a story about Chelsea Clinton. I kept catching the soundbite of her chewing out some guy for asking some rude or somehow ridiculous question about the Lewinsky scandals. At least, that’s what I thought, because somehow I kept missing the question. After hearing the second half several times on the radio, I was going crazy to find out what that question could have possibly been. So I looked it up. When I found the full story and saw what the actual, completely legitimate question was, I thought, “Come ON! You have got to be joking me!” There was absolutely nothing rude or otherwise immature or obnoxious about the question. The only thing immature was the girl who couldn’t even keep her cool when something like that came up. After all, it was her own father who said just the other day that if you can’t take the hard questions, then you have no business being in politics. I agree. But that must be another one of those things that doesn’t apply to the Clintons …
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, what was the question?
Whoa! Way to take a stand, there! :) I think having Chelsea out campaigning for her mother is kind of stupid anyway so why not ask her about her father's afair? It's not like it's some secret!
Post a Comment