
We snuck into Costco yesterday while Easy was at preschool. Among other things, I purchased the Skinny Cows I have been craving. Turns out they were even on sale. Ch-ching! Shoulda got 2 boxes…
As the kids were helping unload the groceries I heard Cuddles say to Easy, “Hey, do you want a Skinny Cow? They’re full of flavor and have lots of vitamins! Flavor is really good for your body!” Oh, if only it were so, my darlings!
5 comments:
Skinny cows really are the yummiest!!
Glad to see you've joined the blogosphere!!
Oh you so got sucked in. Why do I want to play lemmings so badly now? My site is protected but I will add you to the list so we'll be even. The other day your little man said to me "Did you grow him?" I said yeah, this one I grew. Your children are wise beyond their years. Hopefully though I won't be 'growing' all of mine.
Welcome to the dark side... Careful you don't become too addicted!
I LOVE the Skinny Cows but I usually end up eating two at a time so they aren't all that "skinny" for me!
Horray that you're a blogger! The Strawberry Shortcake Skinny Cows are awesome if you can find 'em.
Yeah! I was just about to step up my blog pestering. I am glad you are on board!
Post a Comment