
The other day I had a hankering to watch Anne of Green Gables again. So I grabbed it from the library and enjoyed it over the weekend.
At the beginning, Anne was asking Matthew if he had ever dreamed of being "Divinely Beautiful," which of course he had not. Then she asked, "Which would you rather be: Divinely Beautiful, Dazzlingly Clever, or Angelically Good?"
I think I'm gonna go with Dazzlingly Clever.
3 comments:
Ah, just seeing Anne and Gilbert makes me want to sit down, ignore my children, and be transported back in time. I love that movie!!! I'd go with dazzling clever also ;)
One of my all time favorite movies! If you're ever in the mood again I own the Anne collection with her Avonlea adventures (I saw it at Costco and couldn't resist). I've never really bothered with the movies they made after that but I could watch the first few over and over!
For the record, I think I'd go with Dazzlingly Clever, too. Hopefully you would be smart enough to figure out how to make yourself look Divinely Beautiful (if necessary) or convince people you're Angelically Good! :p
Even Pops runs to the TV when PBS is showing Anne.
Post a Comment