I don't know if I believe you now about having such an interesting road trip - everyone looked pretty happy to me! Of course the phone did look alittle "different". What was that about? How is the house selling & settling in going?
Hey, this is Megan from next door in Taylor Hall. I've been reading your blog lately (found through Melissa). Glad to hear you are back out this way.
Are you getting all settled in? We will be heading your way in Oct. for a few football games. I'd love to see you and catch up!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I don't know if I believe you now about having such an interesting road trip - everyone looked pretty happy to me! Of course the phone did look alittle "different". What was that about? How is the house selling & settling in going?
Hey, this is Megan from next door in Taylor Hall. I've been reading your blog lately (found through Melissa). Glad to hear you are back out this way.
Are you getting all settled in? We will be heading your way in Oct. for a few football games. I'd love to see you and catch up!
Post a Comment