Well, if you are leaving the house you are getting some exercise -- you know the act of walking through the store and bringing your debit card from your wallet. Not to mention wrestling with the hooligans... So, I'd say for the sake of your waistline (like you've ever had to worry about that!), shop :) Put that way, Bruce can't argue with it!
That is a problem that I experience too. I find it is harder to get rid of extra weight rather than extra purchases. So maybe you could go purchase some waterproof warm clothes on one of your shopping trips and then spend the rest of your days outside, dressed warmly at parks and in the mountains? Just idea.
4 comments:
They're probably equal, unless when you leave the house it is to spend money on eating...then I vote stay in.
Hmm... What do you have more of? Extra cash or extra room along your waistband? I'd say act accordingly! :)
Well, if you are leaving the house you are getting some exercise -- you know the act of walking through the store and bringing your debit card from your wallet. Not to mention wrestling with the hooligans...
So, I'd say for the sake of your waistline (like you've ever had to worry about that!), shop :)
Put that way, Bruce can't argue with it!
That is a problem that I experience too. I find it is harder to get rid of extra weight rather than extra purchases. So maybe you could go purchase some waterproof warm clothes on one of your shopping trips and then spend the rest of your days outside, dressed warmly at parks and in the mountains? Just idea.
Post a Comment