Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Trying not to laugh

I had a flat tire the other day. As flat as they get. Thankfully it was in the parking lot and not on the side of the freeway. That way I could leave it there and make The Professor deal with it later. he he.

So he went out there in the morning to change it and everything. Easy decided to go out to help. After a while he came back in and said, "I can't for the life of me get that tire to come off. I tried everything I can think of." Easy piped in, "Maybe we just need to try a stronger man." I really tried not to laugh.

On this same morning, Cuddles ended up in his room for a time out. I just love some of the stuff he says when he's in there and trying to be sassy. This time he said {among other things} "OK, I guess from now on I will drink too much wine!" Of course Easy said, "We don't have any of that." "Then I will make some! I will get grape juice and I will leave it out!" he yelled. Again, trying not to laugh.

And yesterday in the car Easy announced, "When I grow up I want to be a ballerina." I said, "That sounds great. I will come and watch you dance." Then she added, "And while I dance I will juggle. Now that will be talent!" Indeed.

3 comments:

mom2cherreys said...

Way too cute for their own good! Dominick was asking me where you guys moved and I told him you live where we used to. Dominick then exclaimed that the house was big enough for all of us and we needed to move back with you.

Mamma Meg said...

How funny! Kids crack me up!

Meredith said...

I bet the professor didn't think the 'stronger man' comment was as funny as we did. I love funny kids. By the way, your cute family Christmas pic is still on my fridge door, can't seem to take you guys down.