Monday, March 30, 2009

Dark Chocolate Sensation

I used to think I didn’t like watermelon. Then I realized after moving from Seattle that I just had never been hot enough to make watermelon enjoyable. It’s gotta be hot for it to be refreshing; otherwise it just isn’t.

There is a similar effect with hot cocoa. If it ain’t cold outside, it just ain’t that good. I was under the impression that what was left in this box would have to wait until next year. Luckily {??} today was cold {and snowy and windy} enough to enjoy one more cupful. It's my most recent favorite.



Hopefully it will be my last cup for the season. Oh, except that we are due for *two*more* storms by the end of the week. . . Sheesh. {But I do at least have my coat now.}

1 comment:

jlk said...

Then I won't tell you that we are full on into Spring here. The sun is shining and it's going to be about 60 today. Tomorrow we are supposed to get rain. Glorious spring rain that makes my grass green. I also won't tell you that it only snowed about 3 times this winter, and all 3 times the snow was gone by the second day. It woul be really mean to tell you that when it's still snowing in Utah. So, I won't.