Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Size Matters

Let me tell you about my new best friend. It’s a mini muffin pan.

Somehow I made it through thirty&%$ years without ever having one. Well, that all changed last week when I picked one up at Walmart.

I have used it at least once a day since then. Cupcakes, quiche, muffins. It just beckons. {Unfortunately so do the cupcakes…}

Now, I also have a jumbo muffin pan. It’s cool. I’ve used it a few times. Of course I have a regular muffin pan. It’s, well, old and crusty. But there is just something about the mini-ness that makes all those ordinary things fun again.

I guess now I see what Goldilocks was talking about-- This one is Just Right.

2 comments:

Cherisa said...

Yum! Sounds tasty! Will you be mailing any mini-muffins to Massachusetts? ; )

Missletoe said...

I was just reflecting today how much better mini muffins are than regular muffins... but being a minimalist I have up to this point refused to buy a mini pan. ...I think I will be making a trip to Walmart tomorrow. I had no idea there were so many OTHER things that were more fun miniaturized as well. Thanks for the inspiration.