Friday, May 8, 2009
Open for Business
So The Professor’s lil sis got hitched this weekend. Which meant we had one grandpa, two sisters plus two kids, one cousin with accompanying husband and two cute boys, and one aunt staying with us. And the good news is that we never even ran out of hot water! We had a blast. But I don’t think I realized how tired I was until after everyone left and I crashed and took a nap two days in a row. I *never* take naps. It was great, and I think I finally got my house/life put back together in time for my mom to fly in tonite …
Easy could hardly wait until the wedding so that she could wear this dress. She designed her hairdo herself; I simply followed my instructions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the hair. Have you tried Trash Ties? She would love them.
she looks so cute. Great job on the hair. It is fabulous when family comes to visit.
Post a Comment