Friday, July 3, 2009

Then you take the gravel and you spread it, you spread it...*

This is how we spent last night and this morning:

Here is the patio and over there is the driveway extension/basketball court.And this is what's left of our gravel pile. I missed getting a "before" shot so just imagine it much bigger. We used up more than half. And of course the pile is in the front of the house and had to be moved by the wheelbarrow-full to the back where it will be used. The delivery guy didn't want to crack the driveway. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but man I wished he had dumped it in the back...


*Alternate title: Oh, my aching back


2 comments:

Jeni said...

Hey there. There's going to be a Hingham reunion in Provo at Kiwanis park next Tuesday July 14th at 6:30 if you guys want to come. I don't know if you got the facebook invite. Tell anyone else you know from Hingham there.

MBusse said...

Love the title! You had me laughing before I read the post :-)