Monday, August 31, 2009

everything you need to turn five

Package in the mail.
Check.
{She carried it around for three days.}
Sammies for lunch. in your jammies.
Check.
Cream puffs. Check.
Dancing.
Check.
Chocolate Cake with pink frosting.Check.
Pizza for dinner and flowers from Daddy. Check!

3 comments:

marticall said...

Glad she had a nice birthday, with flowers--lucky girl. Wish I could have been there, to dance too. :) On my 5th birthday I got a grey pleated skirt and pink sweater to wear to my first day of school. (in the 'Good Old Days, back with the dinosaurs, girls NEVER wore pants to school). On Melanie's first day, she wore a blue jumper and a pretty white blouse with a collar.

Melissa said...

That looks like a great birthday! It looks like Ezrie really enjoyed it-and how cute that she carried around her package for a few days before she could open it. And I'm also really impressed that mom remembers what she and you wore to your first day of kindergarten-I have no idea but it was 1990 so I'm sure it was weird. :)
Oh and those decals that you asked me about are just things I found on the internet-printed-and cut out. I know there are some really nice places you can buy them if you want something real/long lasting/big/nice. You could even look on Etsy or something. Good luck!

Mamabug said...

So what did she get in her package? Happy Birthday!!! It is great to be 5!