Monday, November 9, 2009

I am SO making these

I just saw these on this blog. I am adding them to my TO DO list.


Oh, and to clarify a little: I made those hair bows for Easy as part of my ongoing effort to get her to let me do her hair. It's a battle nearly every morning with the shrieking and the escape attempts. Having something beautiful and fancy helps my chances ... a little.
Recently she slept over at her cousins house. So after Auntie made her sit down and get her hair brushed in the morning she actually told her, "You're not as nice as I thought you were." I guess that makes me feel a little better, since I'm not the only one.

6 comments:

marticall said...

I love the Joy candle sticks!!Nice. Easy is like Megan, who said that things in her hair would give her a head ache, at least when she was young. :)

marticall said...

I guess they are plaques, not candle sticks, but still nice :)

The Lassen Family said...

I just saw these as well and plan to make some for an early christmas present as well :) Becca won't let me do her hair either. We did find some cute hats and headbands at a fair (So. UT) this summer--the website is www.hatsandflowers.com
Check out the beanies while you are there, very cute!!
Becca will actually keep the headbands in all day and sometimes will wear a flower clip with it. They also stay in during volleyball, so that is saying something.

Melissa said...

Wow, those are really cool plaques!

Catherine Call said...

I can NOT get enough of E's quotes. She KILLS me!!!!!!

Love you beautiful E!!

Love,
Aunt Cate

Mamma Meg said...

I have always been shocked that my daughter, now 10, still fights with me over hair. You'd think that in her 10 years of life she would have realized I was not giving up...or maybe she is thinking the same thing about me???