If it was, there would be a lot more white stuff in it.
Looks like I made it through February without posting. Let me sum things up: first Cuddles was sick, then Easy, then me, then Easy was sick again, and then Cuddles was sick again. Somewhere in there I also took care of my little sister when she had her wisdom teeth out. I guess the good news is that when I am stuck at home with sick kids I get projects done. Mostly involving sewing {two bedspreads, two sets of curtains, baby bibs and quilt, and a couple other random things.} And some reading too.
Oh, and I did have a birthday. With cheesecake and my favorite Papa Murphy’s pizza. If you’ve never tried this, you need to order a Hawaiian pizza but get the garlic sauce. You will never look at pizza the same way again.
And have you noticed the new Cheerios?? I discovered how to put them to good use:
3 comments:
I hope you all make it through March without getting sick again. Way to go on all the projects though-I don't know how to sew but I admire people who do! And you are right about the Papa Murphy's pizza-I had never had it until last summer with you guys at Mom's house and it is really good. And I had no idea there are chocolate Cherrios-definitely going to try those.
I'm sorry you were sick. Hope all is well now. THANKS for taking care of Megan in the middle of it. And you still got SO MUCH done. You are THE BEST!!!
Oh my goodness, I love chocolate cherrios! I will have to try that.
Post a Comment