Thursday, March 18, 2010

Winter Sport

The kids just finished off a round of gymnastics. They had great fun. It's always disappointing when it's over. We could only take pictures on the last day. So I made sure to bring my camera with its accompanying low battery. sigh.


They awarded the kids little medals at the end. I think they liked the medals almost as much as they liked the chalk. I mean, really, it looks like it is snowing indoors...





And on a completely unrelated note, the other day I was at the dollar store and bought some easter eggs to make a wreath for the door. It turned out great. This is actually not the first version.
Because it swiftly dropped to the floor and most of the eggs popped right off. So I had to glue 'em back on.



It is now properly fastened to the hook on the outside of the door.

3 comments:

Mamabug said...

That is a serious amount of chalk - funny and dusty! I like your crafty mind - it comes up with some fun ideas.

Melissa said...

Fun pictures-I bet they loved going to a gymnastics class. And very cute wreath-it looks great!

marticall said...

Wow -- Great Job kids. I am so impressed. You will be in the Olympics soon. I didn't know they used chalk with the young gymnasts, but of course they would! I like the wreath too. You are always so creative!! Thanks for sharing. :)