Oh, I'm so sorry, with spring break and all. Hopefully this is the last!Seems like we played in the snow one with the family one spring break in Washington. :)
We must have swapped Easters! This is our first Easter in 7 years that we have been able to hide eggs outside! It was amazing!! I feel your pain, sista!! Truly!
7 comments:
Wow-that is too bad! I hope it goes away soon.
Maybe it's a sign... It was 75 degrees and sunny here! :P
Oh, I'm so sorry, with spring break and all. Hopefully this is the last!Seems like we played in the snow one with the family one spring break in Washington. :)
It was the same here. Maybe next year we should all just keep the Christmas tree up and hide the Easter eggs in it.
We must have swapped Easters! This is our first Easter in 7 years that we have been able to hide eggs outside! It was amazing!! I feel your pain, sista!! Truly!
No - my answer is definitely no!
Post a Comment