Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Frightful

This is the trampoline that was covered with snow when we woke up this morning

These are the shoes that sat by the fire all day because they were left out all night by the trampoline that was covered with snow when we woke up this morning.

These are the shoes the kids wore to school instead of the shoes that sat by the fire all day because they were left out all night by the trampoline that was covered with snow when we woke up this morning.

3 comments:

marticall said...

Wow!!! It isn't even Halloween! I am glad we drove Bryce to Provo last week and didn't wait till this week. I didn't have a clue we were cutting it so close. Our WA mountain passes now have at least a foot of snow. :)

Melissa said...

Yikes. You guys got it earlier than we did! Check out Proverbs 31:21, it's kind of funny. (It's the same chapter the virtuous woman scripture and such.) I am going to *try* to have a better attitude about the snow this year. :)

jlk said...

I am a little jealous. I love snow!