Friday, December 24, 2010

a few of my favorite things

I'm slowly working on getting some posts put up that should have been done months ago. So keep scrolling and you might find something that wasn't there before.

In the meantime, it has come to my attention that not all are aware of my tumblr page {or even aware of what a tumblr is.} Here is a link. I keep links to recipes and other cool stuff {like a chicken mansion} in it.

2 comments:

Cherisa said...

She's alive! Yeah! : )

Nope... Didn't know you had a tumblr page (and, for all my web savvy, didn't know what one was!). But thanks for sharing it!

Melissa said...

Thanks for all the new posts, I think I found all of them =) You have a great tumblr page, I check it pretty often to see what cool things you have added!