"This is the best Christmas EVER!"That's what Cuddles said, and he was just emptying out his stocking; he hadn't even gotten to his presents yet.
Hearing that just warms your heart...even if it is scarcely 6:30 am.
In the end they were pretty excited about their presents, even though pretty much everything on their original wish lists for Santa had been changed after I had finished all my shopping.
He can't stop making this face for the camera lately...

and the telescope you see is actually called a "see mars."

and here is what I got:
It is a video camera. to fit conveniently in my pocket. The Professor gets annoyed that I never take videos. Now he is leaving me with no excuses.
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! It looks like you all got some great presents!! I don't know if I have ever told you but ever since I was a little girl I have thought you have the prettiest hands! Kind of funny, but true!
Fun!! Merry Christmas!! We love you all. Thanks for sharing. :)
Looks like a fun Christmas. That is sad about the Tabernacle. At first I thought it was the one in Salt lake.
Post a Comment