Saturday, May 17, 2008

Reality Check

So basically it doesn’t seem like we’re really moving. I mean, I’m doing the same stuff I always do:
Cleaning all the time but the house just does not seem clean...I do that pretty much every day…
Trying to get rid of junk, but it seems like I have more now than when I started…
Yelling at my kids because I’m stressed out…yep, I do that all the time too.
Even spending time on Realtor.com, I mean that never gets old…but now I can see my own house on there, that's kinda spooky.
I wonder when it will feel real.
I'm thinking selling our house might help…

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh man, from someone who has moved 8 times in the last 10 years... good luck with all that.

Delise said...

I'm with ya sista!

Cherisa said...

Oh, that euphoric stage where the move doesn't seem real is dangerous. Before you know it, you're picking up a moving van and wondering if you can just throw stuff in it without using any boxes. I can definitely empathize!