I couldn't agree more.But sometimes you have those moments that seem to come out of nowhere, and it makes you think, or at least sparks some hope, that you are doing at least something right…I had one of those moments recently and I had to take a picture because we have been working long and hard to get from point A

To point B
As I sat at the table basking in the accomplishments of my oldest child, with his perfectly swirled spaghetti on his fork and the proud smile on his face, I glanced over to the other side of the table and this brought me back to reality.
I guess we’ve still got some things to keep working on…
2 comments:
I am very impressed with the spaghetti swirl. But I have to say, I have a soft spot for a kid with spaghetti from ear to ear; you are right though, spaghetti on your face looses its luster in the adult years.
Oh my goodness! I saw the first picture and thought, "That kid totally looks like [Cuddles]!" Then I saw the second picture and the light dawned that maybe there was a reason that kid looks like Cuddles! :)
Glad to know there's some light at the end of the tunnel. We're still working on getting the spoon right-side-up when eating oatmeal and most pasta is "hands on."
Post a Comment