I don't think you remember me but I went to high School with Bruce. Could you just tell him that Andrea (Linch) says hi. I came across your blog through Jenn W's blog. If he is interested in catching up then come on over to my blog.
Melanie! Hey its your cousin Amy, I found your blog on Shanna's. I hope you don't mind I added you to my list of links. Feel free to check out our blog as well! koryandamyanderson.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Good I am glad someone does! I might have a few questions to ask her... Will BYU make it to a bowl game?
I don't think you remember me but I went to high School with Bruce. Could you just tell him that Andrea (Linch) says hi. I came across your blog through Jenn W's blog. If he is interested in catching up then come on over to my blog.
Melanie! Hey its your cousin Amy, I found your blog on Shanna's. I hope you don't mind I added you to my list of links. Feel free to check out our blog as well! koryandamyanderson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment