Just thought I would share a few things I have learned. {Not in any particular order.}
Here you go:
Basketballs do not absorb lotion.
Moving does not get easier each time. It gets progressively worse.
Hershey makes better candy bars and Nestle makes better chocolate chips.
Popcorn kernels can be removed from the ear by squirting warm water in with a nasal aspirator. {Yes, apparently they are multifunctional.}
A little mayonnaise goes a long way.
Pepper is useful for removing a cheerio from a nose by way of a sneeze.
If you want it to snow {or rain} just wash your car. Packing up all your sweaters is also effective.
Dirty clothes and blankets covering the floor of your van can actually serve as a convenient removable layer to prevent vomit from getting onto the actual car upholstery.
The government can fix it. Oh—wait…
3 comments:
You're so wise! I may go buy some Cheerios just to try this out.
Is there any particular reason you were trying to get a basketball to absorb lotion? : )
Cute post! Swill awaiting more pics!!!
Love it! I am totally with you on the moving......
Post a Comment