Remember my bedspread
dilemma?
Well, I found this fabric that The Professor liked {notice the lack of pinkness and flowers} and I was fine with. I was waiting for it to go on sale. . .

When I found this!

In the end it was more than I thought I would spend. Fabric sure adds up quickly, even at $5 a yard. But I'm actually making it king sized, just in case something miraculous happens and we ever get a king sized bed. And for now, an oversized comforter is less likely to get swiped in the middle of the night!
6 comments:
Oooo... I actually like the new fabric better than the other choice! And I adore king-size covers. We have a king-sized top sheet and comforter and it's wonderful. Aiden likes to come in and sleep between us but on top of the covers which takes up a lot of the extra. So the king-size provides some much needed "extra" on our queen-size bed. Good choice. Can't wait to see the finished product!
Lovely! And I too hope you someday get a King...they are wonderful.
I'm with Cherisa, I like the second set of fabric better, but It's not for me. I love the mirrors you got put up too. Dominick loves D's hair.
I am just impressed that you are making it at all. I would have been searching sales not fabric. It has been fun to see all of your projects. I bet your home is beautiful. We have been visiting my parents and I showed my Mom your blog. She commented on how great you look and how adorable your children are.
Oh I like those! I can't wait to see the finished product!
Hello! I got your new address card and thought I would venture this way. I love love all your new projects and especially love your fabrics for your bedspread, i am actually looking for a duvet cover but may actually consider making one similar to yours (with all this extra time on my hands...haha)! Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!
~monica
Post a Comment