Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Mirror Mirror on the Wall
We finally got some mirrors up last weekend. I found them at my new favorite store, Kirkland's. I discovered it at the mall a few months ago. Well, turns out it's closing. Just my luck. Well, it was lucky actually, because I paid forty bucks {total, not each} on these mirrors for the master bathroom. I mean, you can't even get a plain old mirror at Home Depot for that.
And here is a before shot of the guest bathroom.
I didn't notice this nice *feature* until I got it home. I probably would have bought it anyways because it was the last one they had that was big enough for this space.
And all it really needed was a touch of Sharpie and a rub of shoe polish and voila!
It's like a whole new room
And here's a little action shot so you can see how well it functions. {How do you like that beast that we have to tame every morning. Hmmm, do I mean the hair...or the boy??}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice addition in the way of mirrors! I like the souble, framed option as opposed to one large mirror. And both bathrooms look great!
i LOVE your framed mirrors!
That bathroom looks AWESOME! What a steal on those mirrors!
Post a Comment