Saturday, June 20, 2009

Accessorizin'

It's been a while since I felt like I actually checked something off of my list, so I spent some time getting this window in the kitchen mistreated. I think I need to actually get back up there and lower the bottom down just a tad. But at least I finally have one window clothed. Only 15 naked windows to go...

And check out these fabulous finds I rounded up this morning at garage sales. It was my first time garage sailing in, well, several years actually. I don't remember how much I spent all together, but the most expensive items were the side tables for fifteen. Here they are staged in our sparkling clean and super organized garage...


I guess its hard to see the glass cake stand that was two bucks. It's down there in the back

And the other day I stopped by Michaels and found these on clearance:

Wait. It gets better! I also stopped at the DI and scored the following items for a grand total of twenty smackeroos: {meaning everything in the following 2 pictures} I know! And seriously, this made me feel so much better about missing the after-Easter deals. I almost want to eat it.Almost done. Just thought I'd throw in this teaser photo of something that's cooking up in the laundry room. {remember the fabric that was too pink and flowery for the master bedroom? well, that's what laundry rooms are for, eh?}

2 comments:

marticall said...

What a great shopper--Way to go. Love the kitchen curtains too--I will have to come see them--(In July) :)

Amy said...

Ha all that stuff reminds me of Grandma and Grandpa, not that they aren't great finds, but that their house always has the coolest things in it and I always wanted to take them home. Antique shopping must run in your blood :)