I used to get Family Fun Magazine for a few years. {Recently I check it out from the library for free} and I have to tell you that they have some really great recipes.
I was thinking about these muffins I made a few years ago, and just checked their website for the recipe. They taste like donuts. I'm thinking breakfast for tomorrow!
3 comments:
I LOVE DONUTS. I think it's Mom's fault cause she always bought me a donut when I would go grocery shopping with her so I had them on a pretty regular basis growing up. I want one everytime I go grocery shopping now but MOST of the time I stop myself. But when I'm pregnant it's really hard. These sound easier than making homemade donuts, I'm going to go try out the recipe right now! Thanks!!
Delicious! Great recipe, Melanie.
YUMMY! I have to say that I would have definitely thrown the ironing board across the room...but then again I would have stopped at Walmart and just bought a new cover. You are an amazing woman!! Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment