Because before that there were so many handprints on it that they all just ran together.
Have you ever wondered why it is so bothersome to do certain things over {and over} when you feel like you *just* did them? {Speaking of course about laundry, dishes, etc.} I mean, it’s not like I have ever thought, “Come on, I just ate three hours ago!!” or “I slept last night!” I don’t even say, “I just worked out yesterday!”
You know what I mean??
3 comments:
Ugh! Around here, it's the kitchen floor. The day I mop is always the day someone explodes a soda, drops the jug of juice or (my all time favorite) spills an entire bottle of cooking oil.
Oh, how I totally know what you mean! I feel the same way lately. I swear my house stays clean for maybe 10 minutes... then it's all over! I guess that's what comes with having kids, huh?
so I was JUST going to post something about this. Except I was going to say, why is it that WE (the mothers) have to do ALL of the cleaning, even when someone else "helps" it doesn't get done "right" and we STILL have to do "that" job. My sweet hubby cleaned the kitchen...except for the floors, I would rather him cleaned the floors and not the kitchen...maybe I will tell him that next time ;
I would love to see your finished crafts and sewing over feb, esp the comforters :) post a pic if you have a second!
Post a Comment