I am slow. It took me a very long time to figure out why you thought this was so cool....DUH! Can I plead Canadian on this one? I didn't think so. Rats.
You're doing better than me, Delise! I'm still working on it! Maybe it's my eyes but I can't quite get all the letters. Can someone translate for me??? =)
4 comments:
I am slow. It took me a very long time to figure out why you thought this was so cool....DUH! Can I plead Canadian on this one? I didn't think so. Rats.
You're doing better than me, Delise! I'm still working on it! Maybe it's my eyes but I can't quite get all the letters. Can someone translate for me??? =)
I think it's supposed to be the preamble to the US Consitution. "We the people..."
Yes! Now I see it. Duh! I think I just needed a push. For some reason I was looking for complete words.
Hm... Maybe she isn't all that bright... :p
Post a Comment