Our patio guy was in a huge hurry to get the forms set up. {This was taken before the trenches were added to the mix.} Then it was supposed to be poured last Monday. Then last Saturday. Now this Saturday...
And our basement was going to have beadboard on the bottom to avoid having to deal with the putty. Obviously we changed our minds. After we cut all the beadboard...{don't worry I'll use it eventually.} This room will be for my little sister. {She already moved in.}
And the sprinkler parts came on Saturday. But someone ordered a few wrong parts. So we will wait again. No hurry.
In the meantime, we decided to seed the yard instead of sod. {I always wanted to do seed, I was just patiently waiting for someone else to decide it was *his* idea.} So there are some advantages to being "slow and steady."
3 comments:
Looks like you have been working as hard as we've been vacationing. I bet the house is beautiful.
You've just got to get yourself together. You're stuck in a moment you can't get out of.
I'm sorrry, I just had to after the title :-)
I struggle with accepting projects in steps too. I want to just go non-stop till they're done (which never happens).
Hey... we totally know how you feel about backyard projects... our backyard was supposed to be done in a week or 2...it's now been almost 2 MONTHS! Go figure... :)
Post a Comment